The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for an Account Executive on a permanent basis to assist with day to day, administrative support.
Position: Account Executive
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday
Salary: Dependant on experience
The job will involve…
- Liasing with clients on a daily basis via telephone, email, post & fax with clients.
- Actioning client requests and auctioning in a timely manner.
- Confirming all actions, in writing, to the client and third party suppliers.
- Ensuring you are up to date with all processes/forms.
- Ensuring all databases are kept up to date with any changes.
- Processing invoices and related queries for the client
- Ensuring customers are provided with an excellent service and issues are escalated to management promptly.
- Assisting with chasing and logging renewals, renewal confirmations and quotations.
- Ensuring your Market knowledge is up to date at all times.
The Person will…
- Have experience within a similar role/environment
- Have a professional and efficient manner in their approach to work
- Have the ability to communicate in a clear and friendly way
- Possess a customer centred approach to their work
- Have the ability to manage their own workload efficiently
- Possess excellent attention to detail
- Have experience of problem solving whilst meeting tight deadlines
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!