The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
£25,000 - £35,000 per annum, depending on experience.
As an Account Executive you will win and develop new client relationships and grow our client's largest and most complex customers within a specific sales territory.
You will meet/exceed sales plans by developing excellent client relationships.
On offer is a company who continue to promote internal advancement and the sales team has a well-defined structure, providing colleagues with a clear progression path to further your career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Continually navigate customer engagements, maintain high "close rates", and grow revenue quickly and profitably.
* Building, managing and expanding client relationships through value, solution and consultation -based selling.
* Achieving and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services.
* Applying consultative selling skills and technical acumen (specifically related to products) to optimise earnings and company performance.
* Providing product demonstrations to prospective customers and sell the value/benefits of their solutions against anticipated or known client needs
* Responsibility for constructing annual sales forecasts for the assigned territory, and reporting on performance monthly.
* Delivering product and gap analysis on the business versus competition.
* Have minimum of 2-3 years' experience with demonstrated success in corporate sales, particularly to larger, more complex organisations.
* Have exceptional phone etiquette and written communication skills.
* Be a proven self-starter; possessing superior prospecting and closing abilities.
* Have the ability to meet and exceed individual sales targets and performance metrics on a consistent basis.
* Be detail-oriented, ability to multitask.
* Have flexibility to travel and meet clients face-to-face within the UK and Europe.
* Have proficient in the use of Gmail, Google Drive or Microsoft Office, LinkedIn and Google.
* Ideally have experience with Salesforce is desirable.
If you feel you have the right skill set and background for this role, we would like to hear from you.
Please email your CV for consideration or call our Huntingdon Office for more information.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169