The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you passionate about providing a great customer experience?
Do you have experience in providing exceptional 1 st line technical support?
Our client, a leading Software Company in the UK, is looking for a1st Line Application Support Analyst to join their support team. Within this role, you will play an integral part in providing 1 st line support to the organisations' many clients on a day-to-day basis.
Salary: 2 levels
Mid weight - £25-30,000 + Bonus
Senior - £30,000 - £35,000 + Bonus
Hours: 40 hours across 5 days (hybrid opportunities)
Location: Milton Keynes
* Resolve logged calls according to the agreed internal / client SLA
* Manage client support requirements in order of priority
* Ensure timely and appropriate escalation of tickets to relevant teams
* Contribute to keeping clients' records accurate and up-to-date
* Flag and escalate potential SLA failures in a timely manner
* Accurately log incoming email support requests onto our support system
* Communicate with Project and Account Managers to ensure awareness of risks
* Provide timely, accurate and appropriate communication with clients
* Ensure clients are kept updated on status of their tickets
* Good understanding of basic IT infrastructure terms and concepts
* Knowledge and basic understanding of relational databases
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
* Basic SQL query writing and understanding
* HTML / CSS knowledge
* Good problem-solving skills
* Documentation writing Skills
* Fantastic communication and interpsonal skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Experience of working to deadlines with great time management skills
* Natural Problem solver
* 25 days holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Life assurance
* Annual Bonus
* Training opportunities
* Charity days
* Company bonus
* Wellbeing days
* Discounts and rewards
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!