The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 30 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Our Milton Keynes based client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a full time, temporary basis.
Position: Customer Service Representative
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (30 minute lunch)
The job will involve…
- Using your knowledge of products to provide a personalised experience for customers
- Communicating courteously with customers via email, phone and letter
- Ensuring all relevant administration is completed on a daily basis
- Providing help and advice to customers on the products we offer
- Investigating and solving customer issues and complaints
- Ensuring accurate records of any issues/problems and issuing compensation if required
- Assisting stores with any administration, queries and issues when required
The Person will…
- Be skilled in written communication, including email and letter
- Have experience working within a customer service role
- Have the ability to work in a call handling and administrative role
- Possess a passion for delivering world class customer service
- Be a team player with lots of patience
- Will demonstrate a good standard of IT skills to include Outlook
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
- Have the ability to handle some difficult calls in a calm manner
- Work in a friendly and tactful way
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169
Strictly Necessary Cookies are enabled at all times - for example so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!