The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have supervisory experience in a customer service setting?
Are you a strong motivator, and confident supervisor?
Do you have experience in using multi channel systems?
Job title: Service Centre Team Leader
Full time: Shifts between 7am and 7pm
The job role will include...
* Driving company reputation for excellence by providing a first-class, multi-channel enquiry service, and accurate information to all customers.
* Motivating, training and planning resource to deliver a streamlined and positive customer service experience across all channels.
* Managing the frontline, backline and multi-channel functions in line with department targets.
* Supporting enquiries through multiple platforms in relation to the company.
* Recording enquiry details accurately in CRM or other applicable systems.
* Maintaining awareness of and promoting events and other company activity that may be of interest to enquirers and within the team.
* Have a leading role in the selection and development of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Motivating and leading the team to achieve targets and goals, and encourage a strong 'one-team' atmosphere.
* Supporting self-serve solutions and accurate responses within the team through internal knowledge bank and web resources.
* Planning and organising workload and resource to deliver excellent service across all channels.
* Maintaining high standards in protecting student and member data.
* Ensuring members meet their regulatory requirements in line with company laws and regulations.
* Ensuring that members' contact information is up to date.
* Locating individuals who have not paid their membership fees or annual subscriptions in order to obtain payment.
* Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
The right candidate will have...
* Experience and skills as a strong motivator and trainer with supervisory experience.
* Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
* Good IT skills, including Word and Excel, and in maintaining a complex database including CRM.
* Organisational, planning and administrative skills.
* Integrated telephone and computer systems including CRM and other role-specific applications.
* Excellent communicator both written and verbal.
* Proven resource planning and target driven.
* Experience of quality checking to a high standard of written and verbal work across multiple channels.
* Experience in managing multi-channel enquiries, phone, email, online chat and social media.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169