The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you able to demonstrate experience of managing a caseload?
Can you demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of issues affecting vulnerable and homeless people?
As a Senior Project Officer for this company you will be:
* Managing a team of staff to ensure high quality performance & delivery of excellent support services across the projects in your remit
* Achieving excellent utilisation percentages in line with targets, managing referrals and ensuring Action Plans are completed
* Supporting with recruitment of effective staff within the remit of the role and ensuring that new staff/ volunteers receive thorough induction and monitor training needs
* Ensure that staff rotas meet the required day to day cover of the projects
* Enabling staff to deliver excellent support to residents on their caseload and to understand the requirements of effective risk assessments, support plans and key-work notes
* Being responsible for a caseload of residents with all the duties this involves
You will need to have experience of working with vulnerable people and working with homelessness. Ideally you will have a minimum Level 3 qualification in working with people at risk who are homeless or equivalent level 3 in Social care, education, support services etc. A clean enhanced DBS is essential and you must have a driving license and access to a vehicle. This role will require flexible working hours including evenings and weekends.
If you meet the above criteria, we would love to hear from you. In the first instance please email your CV to email@example.com . If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch on 01234 210025.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169