The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have experience in the hospitality industry?
Are you a professional individual with a passion to provide exceptional customer service?
Do you have the ability to work shifts flexibly?
Our client is currently looking for a receptionist to work within their hospitality company, providing a high level of customer care and service to their clients, as well as support the front desk on daily duties.
Job Title: Receptionist
Hours: Full time - Early & late shifts including weekends and bank holidays
Location: Milton Keynes
The job role will include...
* Maintaining high standards of customer care and service.
* Responding to all guest queries, requests and to refer all complaints to the line manager.
* Responding by phone or email to make reservations for individuals and group bookings and input into PMS System.
* Using the Front Office system.
* Up selling services and marketing the company as appropriate.
* Having an awareness of the business's activity and preparing accordingly.
* Developing a sound working rapport with other team members.
* Ensuring the security of all money, keys and data supplied.
* Reporting all faults, repairs and breakdowns to the general manager or the most senior member of staff on duty.
* Ensuring the reception and back areas are clean, tidy and free of hazards.
* Liaising with all necessary departments.
* Attending any training sessions as and when required.
* Complying with any reasonable instructions issued by the managers.
* Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
* Read and comply with the Terms and Conditions of Employment as stated in the Company Handbook.
* Adhering to the Health and Safety responsibilities as set out in the Company Health and Safety Policy.
The following skills and experience would be required for the role...
* Experience providing a high level of customer care and service.
* An ability to be accountable with great attention to detail.
* Great communication skills both written and verbally when communicating with colleagues and customers.
* A commercial awareness of the industry in order to support customers to a high level.
* A professional and positive approach to working.
* Great team work culture and motivation for self-development.
* An ability to multi task and prioritise your workload efficiently.
* Able to work flexibly with working hours.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169