The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Can you demonstrate internal auditing experience?
Are you looking for a 12 month contract?
As a Quality Assurance & Regulatory Assistant for this company you will be managing and maintaining the Document and Record Control processes, supporting the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) process as well as:
- Support the management of Customer Complaints
- Support Supplier approval and management activities
- Support process and procedure development and continual improvement activities
- Carry out Internal Audits in a timely manner
- Maintain training records and support all training and induction activities
- Assist and support with external and third party audits
- Deputise for the Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs Managers as required
- Assist in the preparation of tender documentation
You will have:
- Experience of ISO 9001 and/or ISO 13485 preferred
- Internal auditing experience preferred
- Ability to write clear and concise documentation e.g. procedures, audit reports etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral)
- The ability to engage effectively with employees at all levels and other internal and external stakeholders
- Professional and courteous management of issues and complaints
- Good knowledge of root cause and problem solving methodologies
- Flexible and adaptable
As a Quality Assurance & Regulatory Assistant you will be entitled to Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday + (Bank holidays) and have the opportunity to work for a reputable company in Bedford.
Please note if you haven't heard from us within 7 working days you haven't been successful
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169