The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Neighbourhood Warden (Permanent)
Have you got experience working in a community based role?
Do you have outstanding communication skills?
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Neighbourhood Warden on a permanent basis.
The role will be based in Huntingdon however throughout the day you will be travelling to a variety of different locations across Huntingdonshire.
Responsibilities will include:
* Working with other agencies to help improve the quality of life of residents.
* Building positive relationships with residents.
* General maintenance.
* Litter picking and rubbish removal when required.
* Reporting any concerns to appropriate members of the team.
* Carrying out Health & Safety checks within temporary accommodation.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have experience of working in a community based role, as well as experience of providing advice to customers on a face to face basis.
* Be a confident communicator.
* Have great problem solving techniques.
* Ideally have experience working with vulnerable people.
* Have experience managing a heavy workload.
* Be a confident user of IT.
* Hold a full UK Driving Licence will be essential.
The role will be based on a 37 hours week, however some flexibility may be required.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please forward your CV for consideration or call our office on 01480 459141 for more information.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169