The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Are you looking for a part time position within an office environment?
Do you have previous experience as a medical receptionist?
Our client is looking for an individual who is quick at learning new tasks, a proactive and positive individual, and great at providing a high level of customer service.
This position will be within a local health care organisation, with our recent candidates recruited into the companies' positions describing the role as "enjoyable" and a "friendly place to work." Free parking is also provided.
Position: Medical Receptionist
Location: Milton Keynes
Pay Rate: £7.50 per hour
Hours: 26 hours per week (working 1 Saturday every 6 weeks)
* · Monday 8am - 1pm
* · Tuesday 2pm - 7pm
* · Wednesday 2pm -7pm
* · Thursday 1.30pm -6pm
* · Friday 1pm- 6.30pm
* Monday 8am -1pm
* Tuesday 2pm -7pm
* Wednesday 7.45am -6pm
* Thursday 12.30pm -6pm
* Friday 12.30pm 6pm
Temporary to Permanent Position
Immediate start positions available! - Unfortunately we cannot accept applicants with a notice period.
The role will involve...
* Providing excellent customer service when greeting clients on the front desk and when answering queries.
* Ensuring appointments are accurately booked for clients with the correct consultants.
* Liaising with other departments to support the smooth operation of the company and task completion.
* Supporting with the administrative tasks associated with the role, including processing new registrations and prescriptions.
The right candidate will have...
* Experience using SystmOne and as an audio typist (desirable).
* Previous experience within the NHS or medical field (desirable).
* A positive and professional manner when dealing with clients.
* Great communication skills and telephone manner.
* An ability to find solutions and multi task in a fast paced environment.
* An ability to work to strict deadlines and with attention to detail.
* Strong administration skills.
If this sounds like you, then please apply!!
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169