The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
The purpose of this role is to develop, organise and deliver dedicated training solutions ensuring employees are developed and trained to the required standards.
You will be part of the HR team, reporting to the HR Director and working with knowledge holders throughout the Company to create and deliver training.
* Plan, organise and deliver Training Programmes in line with Company Values and Culture:
* Continual improvement of the company induction programme;
* Implement strategy to ensure there is a consistent approach to people management around the Company - building on Company Culture and Values; managing and delivering training to the managers.
* Create individual training programmes based on skills matrices in collaboration with HR BP's and Managers.
* Organise IT training - specific with software or general basic IT skills in collaboration with IT manager;
* Create a credible e-learning programme for new starters including product training;
* Manage the relationship with our Online Academy.
* Identify, organise and deliver apprenticeship programmes using the apprenticeship levy as funding
* Monitor, organise and/or deliver compliance training (Health & Safety, FLT, First Aid, Fire Marshalls, Anti-Bribery, Anti-Slavery, Equality);
* Evaluate internal and training methods and standards
* Manage the training budget on an annual basis
* Create a network of trustworthy high quality training partners
* Purchase orders for training
* Draft study agreements and following through on obligations these create;
* Evaluation of training via feedback forms and application in practice
Knowledge and experience:
Ideally you can show CIPD level 5 Training and Development Certificate, a Train the Trainer course and experience in a Commercial and/or Manufacturing environment.
You have experience in working with a LMS, and online learning and have the ability to deliver input in creating e-learning sessions in a simple but effective format.
You are organised and calm, collaborative and driven to deliver an ambitious programme, whilst at the same time dealing with administration and researching resources. You have great attention to detail, high standards and are confident and happy to deliver training yourself, making it fun and interactive where possible.
Please call Kristie or Stacey on 01767 316767
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169