The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you consider yourself a professional and well-presented individual?
Are you an experienced receptionist with previous experience in the hotel industry?
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Head Receptionist to provide exceptional customer service in an efficient and friendly way to all customers, responding to all queries, requests and complaints to a high standard.
Position: Head Receptionist
Hours: Full time
Shifts: 5 days a week (7am - 3.30pm) or (2.30pm - 11pm) - weekends included
Location: Milton Keynes
The job role will include...
* Maintaining and providing high standards of customer care and service.
* Responding to all customer queries, requests and to refer all complaints to the line manager.
* Responding by phone or email to make reservations for customers and inputting this into the booking system.
* Using Protel Front Office system, up selling company products and marketing for the company as appropriate.
* Having an awareness of the business's activity and preparing accordingly.
* Directing and supervising receptionists and developing a sound working relationship.
* Ensuring the security of all money, keys and data supplied.
* Reporting all faults, repairs and breakdowns to the General Manager or the most senior member of staff on duty.
* Ensuring the reception and back areas are clean, tidy and free of hazards.
* Liaising with all necessary departments.
* Attending any training sessions as and when required.
* Complying with any reasonable instructions issued by the Managers.
* Supporting the Management in maximising revenue and controlling costs for the department.
* Supporting the Revenue Manager in compiling business forecasts, rostering and holiday planning.
* Ensuring a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance at all times.
The right candidate will...
* Be an experienced receptionist with previous supervisory experience.
* Have previous experience within a hotel environment
* Have a professional, proactive and personable approach to working.
* Be passionate about providing a high standard of customer service.
* Be competent in computer literacy, such as using Microsoft software.
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills - to communicate well with both customers and colleagues.
* Ensure their appearance and personal hygiene is of a high standard to comply with the company's brand and image.
* Be available to work flexibly.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169