The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have a strong successful sales career background within waste management / recycling?
Are you motivated and proactive at creating new business opportunities and sales?
Do you consider yourself a professional and positive individual?
Our client is currently looking for a Field Sales Executive to work within their company to support them in generating new business, and achieve set targets.
Position: Field Sales Executive
Regional Role: Luton and surrounding areas
Salary: £30,000 + company car + fuel card and pension
Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Generate new business by way of prospecting and networking.
- Pro-actively and reactively selling profitable new business within a territory to meet set targets.
- Achieve and exceed monthly/annual targets.
- Processing of sales enquiries including site visits.
- Cold calling to prospect businesses for potential opportunities.
- Ensuring all commercial requirements as met to make a profit, including quoting businesses for jobs.
- Reporting prospects, calls, quote and contract activity into the company CRM system.
- Produce monthly sales reports on personal performance for the head of sales.
- Previous successful experience in sales (essential).
- A working knowledge of UK Waste Legislation
- Competent at negotiation and presenting.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Intermediate IT competence, particularly in Microsoft software packages such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Numerate to undertake pricing, data analysis and reporting duties.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage own workload and be flexible to change priority of tasks when required.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A well-presented personal appearance.
- A professional, positive and proactive individual.
- Ability to work on your own and self-manage wisely to the benefit of the company whilst being a team player
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169