The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have experience in customer service?
Are you a proactive, professional and personable individual?
Do you consider yourself to be effective at problem solving and an innovative thinker in ways to improve the company you work for?
Our client is currently looking to recruit for a Card Services Executive to support in the department with providing excellent customer service and supporting the department to maximise business and maintain the excellent brand image.
Job role: Card Services Executive
Salary: £16,000 - £18,000 DOE
Hours: Full time
Location: Milton Keynes
The role will involve...
* Developing and maintaining good working relationships with internal clients and external suppliers.
* Answering the call lines in a timely and professional manner.
* Monitoring the department inbox and dealing with all requests promptly.
* Liaising with your manager and your team to ensure work is properly prioritised and carried out in a timely and efficient manner.
* Complying with all department and company processes and procedures.
* Identifying opportunities for improvement within the department.
* Identifying and monitoring any suspicious activity on the cards.
* Adhering to all compliance requirements both within the department and with external suppliers.
* Fostering good working relationships with all areas of the business, as well as clients, suppliers and team members to maximise your work effectiveness.
* Ensuring that all purchases made on behalf of the company are at minimum cost consistent with quality of service in accordance with company policy.
* Ensuring compliance with all ISO9001 operating standards that impact upon your own and your teams work.
* Performing all other duties as reasonably required that are consistent with both your training and experience.
* Presenting a professional image at all times.
The right candidate will have...
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Attention to detail
* Good knowledge of business processes
* Good problem solving skills
* Flexible approach
* Ability to work well when under pressure and prioritise workload
* An approach to being supportive of colleagues
* Positive attitude
* Computer literacy skills
* Fast, accurate keyboard skills
* Methodical approach to repetitive tasks
* An understanding of numeric data
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169