The 1st Choice for recruitment
in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, Biggleswade and Northampton for over 25 years!
CLICK HERE to call your local office
Do you have experience within business and client communication?
Are you a professional, but enthusiastic individual?
Do you see yourself thriving within a fast paced environment?
An exciting opportunity has become available to support the Account Manager within this company, supporting with client experience and management.
Position: Account Representative
Salary: £18,500 - £20,000 DOE
Hours: Full time - permanent
Location: Milton Keynes
- Attend client meetings when required.
- Respond to all client queries in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring a satisfactory resolution is reached.
- Using the email management system to priorities and respond to customer queries
- Maintain up to date and accurate knowledge on the full range of company services in order to advise clients appropriately.
- Maintenance of company systems, including CMS and CSS to ensure client requirements are recorded and actioned accurately.
- Lead generation through the implementation of targeted promotions.
- Liaise with internal teams in the UK and US to meet the demands of the client.
- Ensuring excellent customer experience and in turn driving company growth, through effective order processing, and customer advisement on company products and services.
- Attending client events, and training days when required.
- Any other company requirements when needed.
- Strong customer focus and passion for customer care.
- 3 years experience in account representation and the publishing industry.
- Experience of B2B and B2C client support.
- Professional communication manner.
- IT literate, as well literate and numeracy skills.
- Good administrative experience with the ability to priorities workload and work on your own initiative.
- Analytical, investigatory and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work flexibly.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Registered Office: 8 St Loyes Street Bedford MK40 1EP
Co Registration No: 07972006
VAT Registration No: 476186512
Bedford (Head Office) - Tel: 01234 210025 Milton Keynes - Tel: 01908 695599 Biggleswade - Tel: 01767 316767 Huntingdon - Tel: 01480 459141 Northampton - Tel: 01604 212169